Came across there today and wanted to share. Here are some strategies on how to make a marketing video. There are good ways and bad. Get pointers from others before you publish. There are a lot of things to think about. Your clothes, the background, the lighting, and then there is the surroundings. Are there noise factors and are you in a place that can have a lot of interruptions?
Videos can be a wonderful tool to increase your profits, or they can be a waste of time. Time is very precious and you should not waste it, so do some research and set it up first then make as many as you can .
Here are some pointers:
· An online video can increase people’s understanding of your product and services by 74%.
· Youtube.com is the number 2-search engine in the world. This shows us that people are more interesting in watching than reading.
· Each day 100 million internet users watch at least one video.
· 75% of business owners watch business related videos every week.
· After viewing a video ad at least 46% of people who watched it took some type of action.
To read more go to this blog:
Also here is a link for more information:
Happy videos everyone.