Stress Reliever from the Crazy World
I don’t know about your day, but mine needed to have a focus change. It’s raining….has not done that in a while and the crazy people in this crazy world, have come out to drive their cars.
Nobody and see stop signs, pedestrians, animals, or even other cars. They just go where ever. So, I wanted to share some things that I found are good stress relievers.
Fly like the wind on the top of a dandelion.
Be crazy like a dog when they shake. This one makes you kind of dizzy!
Get your mind on something completely different. It will clear your head and help you get back to focusing.
1. “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” —Anonymous
2. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” —John Wooden
3. “To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.” —Anonymous
4. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” —Jim Rohn
5. “Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it’s safe or certain.” —Anonymous
OK, Now that the Crazy World is out of our head, let’s get back to business. Like writing your blog…..How much have you made today from your for-profit blog?
Join me and we will be free.