How do you Drive?
Most of us when they see that question think of getting in their car and driving someplace. Right?
Well, Drive can actually mean many different things in the English language. I will bring a commitment to those brand new.
verb (used with object), drove or (Archaic) drive, driven,driving.
1. to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion:
to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
2. to cause and guide the movement of (a vehicle, an animal, etc.):
to drive a car; to drive a mule.
3. to convey in a vehicle:
She drove them to the station.
4. to force to work or act:
He drove the workers until they collapsed.
5. to impel; constrain; urge; compel.
6. to carry (business, an agreement, etc.) vigorously through:
He drove a hard bargain.
7. to keep (machinery) going.
verb (used without object), drove or (Archaic) drive, driven,driving.
14. to cause and guide the movement of a vehicle or animal, especially to operate an automobile.
15. to go or travel in a driven vehicle:
He drives to work with me.
16. Golf. to hit a golf ball, especially from the tee, as with a driver ordriving iron :
He drove long and straight throughout the match.
17. to strive vigorously toward a goal or objective; to work, play, or try whole heartedly and with determination.
18. to go along before an impelling force; be impelled:
The ship drove before the wind.
19. to rush or dash violently.
20. the act of driving.
21. a trip in a vehicle, especially a short pleasure trip:
a Sunday drive in the country.
22. an impelling along, as of game, cattle, or floating logs, in a particular direction.
23. the animals, logs, etc., thus driven.
24. Psychology. an inner urge that stimulates activity or inhibition; a basic or instinctive need:
the hunger drive; sex drive.
25. a vigorous onset or onward course toward a goal or objective:
the drive toward the goal line.
26. a strong military offensive.
37. noting or pertaining to a part of a machine or vehicle used for its propulsion.
38. drive at, to attempt or intend to convey; allude to; suggest:
What are you driving at?
39. let drive, to aim a blow or missile at; attack:
He let drive at his pursuers.
But, it all seems to have the same root. “Getting to where you want to go.”
In a business aspect, drive stands for getting targeted traffic to what you are selling. Bring people to see what you have, to stop them on your doorstep, or swing into your store.
Can you drive?
What is your business about? What is your blog about? Do you have your true passion driving you to your goal? Where do you want to see yourself going? Are you in the lead or is something or someone pulling your reins? Are you stuck and rusted?
I am here to help you achieve what you are striving to get. But the only way you are really going to get it, is if you put your foot to the pedal, feet on the grind stone, cleats in the starting blocks, and learn how to burn down the bridges behind you.
Does that sound like fun?
Who wants a change? Who sees themselves doing better at whatever they are doing? I have found a new me, I have found the wheels that can help me drive faster. I have found the people who want to help, and take me with them.
Want to come? Everyone who can find their drive can have this too!
Here is my commitment and I want to show you how you can have it too.
How do you motivate yourself?
Do you have daily affirmations to read?
Do you set your goals?
Do you always seem to be making new plans?
My life has had a lot of ups and downs and it is hard to plan for things in the future. There are a lot of unknowns, but isn’t that the way of life?
We really have no idea what is going to happen to us this afternoon or even tomorrow, so why are you sitting there making really long goals, when the short ones will get you just as far, if not farther.
Let me help you by showing you how to break down those dreams and get it going today and tomorrow, then you know what will happen?
Come and take a look at what I am talking about, you will not be disappointed.
See you on the other side,
Don’t let this opportunity slip by. Reserve your spot right now!
PS – Right Now, I’m looking for a select new group of people to mentor personally to $5 to $10K per month.
Are you serious about making it happen? Watch this video and follow the instructions.
I’ll be in touch with your next assignment right after you join.
Click here To Watch the Free Presentation
Share this post and help spread my Ideas!