What makes a successful person?
There are certain qualities that someone needs to have or develop in order to make success in what ever they are doing.
I have made you a list to see where you fit and to give you some ideas of where you need work.
1. Have a sense of Gratitude, and accept responsibilities for their failures.
2. Compliment and exude JOY, and forgive others.
3. Give other people credit for their victories, and want others around you to succeed.
4. Share information and data
5. Keep a “to-do/project” list, or/and a “to-be” list
6. Set goals and develop life plans, and embrace change
7. Continuously learn, read everyday, keep a journal for reference.
Qualities like this stem from how you feel about yourself and your self-image. There are many ways for you to build on this and change into the person that you want to be.
When I went looking for a change, I thought it was just a different way to make some money. But, what I found a new way of thinking, a new way to look at the world, a new way to hold my head up high and say “this is who I am”. I am successful!
Come make your own transformation and I think you will surprise yourself in who you become. To learn more visit this page.
Now to work on your struggles and the conscience things to stay away from.
1. Criticize, hold a grudge
2. Have a sense of entitlement, blame other for their failures
3. Think they know it all, yet watch TV all day.
4. Talk about people, and horde information
5. Never set goals, and secretly hope others fail.
6. Fly by the seat of their pants
7. Exude Anger
Do you see a pattern here? How does your day lay out and what have you accomplished?
Success in life or business takes work, but when you have the qualities of what is needed it all feels so much more like PLAY.
So, the question is do you want to play or not! It’s up to you.
P.S. Give value to your followers and they will keep following. Lets learn how to build a network and show them that selling is not punching them in the face to get them to buy.