I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! As always I am humbled and grateful and would like to thank Deb Cowdrey for including me into the sisterhood 😉 Do visit her blog Once Upon A Hot Flash she is learning about positivity, gratefulness, dreams and how to make them my reality.
Here are the rules:
- Put the Award logo on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Answer 10 question the person asked you
- Nominate 10 blogs and notify them
- Write 10 new questions for them
HERE ARE MY ANSWERS:
- What’s your favorite song? Not just one favorite, Love Country Music
- What’s one thing you are grateful for? My Family
- What’s your favorite day of the week and why? Wednesday, You seem to be on top of everything, not just the middle of the week.
- Do you work or are you retired? I have two jobs, a family and my church.
- Early Bird or Night Owl? I love the morning hours, its quiet and refreshing.
- How long have you been blogging? 2 years, just a baby.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A Designer of Architecture
- What do you do for relaxation? I love the outdoors or a good movie.
- Which of your own posts is your favorite? What a choice, I have a lot of them. Probably this one.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Oh, yes. They are my angels
Here are my Nominees:
HERE ARE YOUR 10 QUESTIONS:
- What would your ideal day look like?
- If time froze for everyone but me for one hour what would I do with it?
- What is the most important thing I need to do today?
- What is the driving force of my life?
- What is one thing I could do this week to improve my financial situation?
- What is one book I’d like to read before then end of 2015
- What is one thing that keeps you happy?
- If I could re-take one class from my school days over, which one would it be? Why?
- What is one exercise that you truly do not like?
- Where in your daily life do I need to delegate?
Congratulations and thanks!!
Do you have friends in the blogging industry? Come and give them some love and share what they have to offer.
Blogging is a fun and exciting way to have a home based business. It doesn’t feel like work, but it is so much more exciting than the robot life I lived before.