Are you ready?
As we prepare for Christmas and our coming of the Lord. We ask, are you ready? It will be here before you know it.
That depends on what you need to be ready for!
Are you ready for what is in front of you? Have you ever looked ahead and planned for anything, it doesn’t matter what it is. How do you prepare for company coming for dinner, your retirement, a new family member, such as a baby or a wedding. Where does it start? Your Mindset!
Are you ready?
How do we get ready? Do you clean and prepare a meal. Do you decorate your house or place of celebration. Do you make a plan or a budget. Do you make a list of what is needed.
When we are ready it’s not all on the outside that needs work. We need to clean out our hearts and minds also. Planning on preparing your mindset for change. Getting organized and finding how the pieces all fit together.
How do we do that, you ask?
Are you ready? It will be here before you know it!
There are many ways for us to get ready for whatever we have planned, and I want to share with you what I have found and what helps me.
- I love lists. All sorts of them. Once you start you can find the things that are missing. For those dinners, you find the recipes and see what ingredients you are missing. When you send Christmas cards you cross off people as you send them. Here is more on lists.
- For bigger events, more planning is involved. Babies are fun to shop for. But you will need certain things like a crib, and clothes and bottles and blankets etc. As my kids grew we all did a little adjusting. We teach them how to be ready.
- For weddings you need to get your license, decorations, cake and other food for your guests. Then starting a whole new life. That means even more planning. Finding the right person to help you and guide you will keep you definitely sane.
- Then thinking about retirement. How is your nest egg? Do you have it figured out? Are you ready! Having a few income sources is a great way to be ready, one or two that keep on giving. It’s never too late to start. Having an online business is a great way to start that. This post will explain what that entails.
- Now for the mindset to help you get ready to be set for the other things you are doing. What are you doing to get your mind ready? Do you have a great library? Did you know that you can tell where a person is going by what they have in their library? This post can help you with some ideas.
Now take a look at where you are. We are going to start small not to overwhelm and complicate things. I have an exercise for you to do every day.
- Read something for 15 minutes every morning. This gives you inspiration and direction.
- Write something everyday from you reading
- Share what you found
- Listen to audios from great leaders
- Gather together every week for a group session to share
- Teach others how to do what you do
- Attend get-togethers and events to gain more knowledge and meet great people
- Get ALL-IN
Are You Ready?
If you like my ideas and want to know more, boy do I have just the thing. If you need to have the guidance from others and want the get-togethers and audios and inspiration, plus a great avenue for that extra income, then ……..