Awards, Awards, Awards, Who Loves Awards
Sharing your Blog is an exciting opportunity to develop relationships and get to know our fellow bloggers. The Liebster Blog Award is similar to a chain letter. Gathering a mass of people to focus in on one another.
How we share our story is by driving traffic to our blogs. In the hope that a couple may enjoy what they see and subscribe to our email lists. A task that never leaves our ‘to do lists’.
When others feel you need to share in an award opportunity, it really makes you feel like you are accomplishing something. So that is why I am participating here.
Here are the questions I had to answer and thanks for getting to know me a little better.
- What strength’s are you glad you have?
I feel your strengths come from inside. What makes us who we are is what takes us to where we want to go. We can always create new strengths along our journey in life. I have a strong vision of where I want to go and I think that is my best strength.
- What are two things you want to do before you leave earth?
And the bucket list starts. First: Grow old with my husband. Second: Become debt free and live life the way it should be lived.
- When you look in the mirror, what is the first thought that comes to mind?
That depends on if it is a small mirror or a full length! A small mirror I usually look at my hair and wonder why someone didn’t tell me my hair was a mess. If it is a full length one, then boy it is usually time to get to the gym.
- How do you relax?
I can relax when my house is clean. I am at peace. Otherwise it is playing with my dog or going camping with the family off the grid with a good book.
- What tips do you have when you come up against writers block?
Oh, I wrote an awesome blog about that. Here it is. But, seriously, I don’t have that problem. With the products I have in my Blogging Platform there is always an inspiration to grab hold of and share.
- How do you reward yourself when you have reached a goal?
Jump up and down, yell out a big YES and bounce around happy.
- What is your favorite indulgence?
One Word: Licorice.
- What makes your heart swell with delight?
Being a mom, I was always making them happy and that was a delight. Recently, that has a different meaning. When I started blogging I realized I wasn’t sure of what “I” wanted. That was the most difficult part in finding my niche. I started helping other find their strong voice and it has been a blessing ever since.
- If you could spend a couple of hours with a politician who said, ‘we’ll listen to your views’, what would you talk about?
I don’t know, A lot of politicians never really listen to you. I would probably ask them questions to bring out their softer side and show them how people listen.
- You’re invited to a summit where homelessness is the topic. What would you suggest?
The topic I would bring up is “what motivation do you have to bring the struggle into progress” Teach them to fill their day with listening and reading anything that will inspire them and turn away the self indulgence of news, TV, and anything that depresses them.
Lottie Moore http://birdsontheblog.co.uk/its-the-climb/
- Here is a link to how Rachel and Chancler wrote their posts up.
Here are the instructions to follow, and have fun.
- 1. Write a blog post about your nomination, displaying an image of the award.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blogpost.
4. Nominate 5-11 other starting bloggers who you think deserve this award, and come up with 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
5. List these rules in your blogpost.
- Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you will join me.
- Please answer these ten questions for your readers, and then tag me back, so that I know when your answers are up, and I can read more about you.
- What is the most inspiring Book you have read?
- If money were no object, where would you travel?
- Do you have a favorite restaurant and why?
- How do you make goals?
- What does your Ideal day look like?
- Why did you decide to start a Blog?
Thanks for the love, everyone. I appreciate having the chance to participate in this group discussion.
Having a Blog can be so much fun and Life enriching. It can give you all the Awards you are looking for. When you know how to put it together and build on it, your work is rewarding and you want to share.
Do you have a Blog that creates your living? Does it bring you the Financial freedom you are looking for? Come learn how to create one that will do just that!
Other posts that you might like