This time of year there seems to be a lot of static in the air … yet you do not have to create MORE!!! Where is it that you are tuned into!
What is a static charge?
electric charge – the quantity of unbalanced electricity in a body (either positive or negative) and construed as an excess or deficiency of electrons; “the battery needed a fresh charge
Think about this: Are you the battery that needs a fresh charge, or more tuning to getting going?
We all go through parts of our lives that we are not sure what happened. It can be described as just living, or passing the time away.
To me that sounds like you are not tuned into what it is that you really want to do, or you haven’t had the right motivator to get you charged and in sync with where you want to be. Come and read this post also, about Where Do You Fit In?
“Everything we see in the material world starts as a wave of energy. (Also known as a thought) that eventually manifests as a solid object.”
What are you CREATING??
Where is your Focus?
What is your Vision in Life?
Are you setting yourself up for a future that you desire or just going day-to-day, not truly knowing where you will end up.
Are you Tuned In or Tuned Out
Now let’s think about tuning in and where that will take us. This is what the dictionary will tell you.
- Electronics To adjust a receiver to receive signals at a particular frequency or a particular program.
- Slang To make or become aware or responsive: “Nobody tunes in to what anybody else is saying” (Bruce Allen).
- Electronics To adjust a receiver so as not to receive a particular signal.
- To disassociate oneself from one’s environment: “The average reader, used to seeing the world in three-dimensional color, tunes out” (Carlin Romano).
- To become unresponsive to; ignore: tuned out the children’s screaming.
- Music To adjust an instrument to a desired pitch or key.
- To adjust a machine so as to put it into proper condition.
- To prepare for a specified activity.
What do you feed your mind on a daily basis? Are you constantly watching the bad things on TV or do you grab a good book to fill your brain. Does it help you become aware of your surrounding and where it is that you are. Are you Focused?
Look around, I was shocked when I did. I always had the TV on and there were hardly any books on my bookshelf. I started to recharge and gain a better signal of where it was that I wanted to be.
Do you know what happened??
The static started to diminish and the focus started to emerge. I realized that I wanted more and could see the world in a different angle. WOW there is a lot out there that I can do.
Finding that path and learning how to create a life of focus and dreams and vision gives you hope and joy to live life to the fullest.
P.S. If you enjoyed today’s blog about Creating Static, then you will love this program. It tuned in my static and can do the same for you. Start your fresh charge and tune into your life again.
P.S.S. comment below and let me know what you have tuned into.
Related Posts You May Enjoy